The Cleveland Browns are gearing up for a new season and this year Browns fans will have more options than ever before to hear their favorite team on the radio.
EVERY Browns game during the 2020 season will be broadcast on the following radio stations:
- 95.3 and 101.1 FM The Eagle,
- 99.1FM HD2,
- 1290 AM and 95.7FM WHIO.
Fans can listen to additional Browns programming throughout the week on WHIO Radio:
- The Cleveland Browns Preview Show gets you ready this week’s game and airs every Wednesday night at 9 p.m.
- The Kevin Stefanski Show gives you insights straight from the head coach every Thursday night at 9 p.m.
- Pregame and Postgame coverage on gameday will only be available on WHIO Radio.
The Cleveland Browns 2020 Schedule
Regular Season Schedule
- Week 1 - Sunday, September 13th at 1 p.m. at Baltimore Ravens - L 6-38
- Week 2 - Thursday, September 17th at 8:20 p.m. vs. Cincinnati Bengals - W 35-30
- Week 3 - Sunday, September 27th at 1 p.m. vs. Washington Redskins
- Week 4 - Sunday, October 4th at 1 p.m. at Dallas Cowboys
- Week 5 - Sunday, October 11th at 4:25 p.m. vs. Indianapolis Colts
- Week 6 - Sunday, October 18th at 1:00 p.m. at Pittsburgh Steelers
- Week 7 - Sunday, October 25th at 1:00 p.m. at Cincinnati Bengals
- Week 8 - Sunday, November 1st at 1:00 p.m. vs. Las Vegas Raiders
- Week 9 - Bye Week
- Week 10 - Sunday, November 15th at 1:00 p.m. vs. Houston Texans
- Week 11 - Sunday, November 22nd at 1:00 p.m. vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- Week 12 - Sunday, November 29th at 1:00 p.m. vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
- Week 13 - Sunday, December 6th at 1:00 p.m. at Tennessee Titans
- Week 14 - Monday, December 14th at 8:15 p.m. vs. Baltimore Ravens
- Week 15 - Sunday, December 20th at 1:00 p.m. at New York Giants
- Week 16 - Date and Time TBA at New York Jets
- Week 17 - Sunday, January 3rd at 1:00 p.m. vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
- Note: Due to NFL restrictions we are not allowed to stream Browns games on EagleDayton.com, WHIO.com, the Eagle App, or the WHIO News App. During games, you will hear regularly scheduled programming on the station’s digital streams.