The All New Eagle at 95.3 and 101.1 is Dayton's home for Cleveland Browns Football!
The 2020 season of Cleveland Browns Football is almost here and we can’t wait!
The schedule has been released and you can mark you calendars accordingly.
The Cleveland Browns 2020 Schedule
- Week 1 - at Chicago Bears (Date TBA)
- Week 2 - at Green Bay Packers (Date TBA)
- Week 3 - Sunday, August 30th at 4 p.m. vs. Minnesota Vikings
- Week 4 - vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Date TBA)
Regular Season Schedule
- Week 1 - Sunday, September 13th at 1 p.m. at Baltimore Ravens
- Week 2 - Thursday, September 17th at 8:20 p.m. vs. Cincinnati Bengals
- Week 3 - Sunday, September 27th at 1 p.m. vs. Washington Redskins
- Week 4 - Sunday, October 4th at 1 p.m. at Dallas Cowboys
- Week 5 - Sunday, October 11th at 4:25 p.m. vs. Indianapolis Colts
- Week 6 - Sunday, October 18th at 1:00 p.m. at Pittsburgh Steelers
- Week 7 - Sunday, October 25th at 1:00 p.m. at Cincinnati Bengals
- Week 8 - Sunday, November 1st at 1:00 p.m. vs. Las Vegas Raiders
- Week 9 - Bye Week
- Week 10 - Sunday, November 15th at 1:00 p.m. vs. Houston Texans
- Week 11 - Sunday, November 22nd at 1:00 p.m. vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- Week 12 - Sunday, November 29th at 1:00 p.m. vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
- Week 13 - Sunday, December 6th at 1:00 p.m. at Tennessee Titans
- Week 14 - Monday, December 14th at 8:15 p.m. vs. Baltimore Ravens
- Week 15 - Sunday, December 20th at 1:00 p.m. at New York Giants
- Week 16 - Date and Time TBA at New York Jets
- Week 17 - Sunday, January 3rd at 1:00 p.m. vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
- Note: Due to NFL Restrictions we are not allowed to stream Browns games on EagleDayton.com or on the Eagle App. During games you will hear the same great '80s music you hear during the rest of the week on our stream.